- Step1Entry (Deadline: November 3(23:59 JST), 2022)
Please enter through the Entry site.
Record Certificate Finisher Medal EntryFees 1day
〇 〇 〇 6,000 JPY 10days
〇 〇 〇 6,000 JPY 10km
✕ In App 〇 5,000 JPY
- 1day, 10days (6,000JPY)：
all participants will receive a [Towel].
all finisher will receive a [Record Certificate] & [Finish Medal].
- 10km Fun Run(5,000JPY)：
all finisher will receive a [Finish Medal].
all finisher will receive a [Record Certificate] in app.
can’t receive [Towel] .
- Step2Download TATTA: the GPS training app.
How to download & link
– before event –
Please download TATTA app via APP Store or Google Play.
<< IMPORTANT!! >>
The availability of TATTA app is subject to where you live.
There are some regions/areas in which the app is not available.
– iOS = Version14 or later
– Android = Version8 or later
* Update to the latest version recommended.
Please browse through the quick introduction and flick to proceed to the initial
- Step3Open the app, enter your ID and password. Then tap
the sync button.
- If you have never ran with TATTA, please open the TATTA app and perform a test run beforehand.
- Step4Please enter and prepare in advance.
- Tap [Event] in the TATTA app and check if [HITORI TATTA WORLD
MARATHON] is displayed. If it is, you are all set！ (This will be reflected on the same day, once
enter the race.)
- Step5Open “TATTA” on your smartphone and run during the
race period; your distance will be counted.
- Start TATTA during the race period and tap [Start] to run. After your run, tap
[■] [End], and then [Save].
Open “TATTA” on your
run during the race period; your distance will be counted.
Open TATTA and display the measurement screen from the start menu.
Tap ① at the top of the screen to display the list of ② events.
Make sure that [HITORI TATTA WORLD MARATHON] is included in the ②list.
Your record will be reflected on all events displayed in the events list.
If this is not displayed, check:
Is the sync with RUNNET correct?
Is the activity selected correctly? (Is Running or Trail Run set?)
The list can be closed by tapping any other part of the screen part.
NOTICE: All participants must agree to and abide by the following Application terms upon
- We cannot accept the change of race category or name, cancellation, and transfer of rights, once the
is completed. Refunds are not possible unless there is faulty to the organizer.
- You are free to choose your course. However, please keep in mind the situation of COVID-19 and mindfully choose
environment you can safely run in each country and region.
- Please be sure to follow traffic rules and facility rules, such as manners at parks.
- Be sure to manage your health before starting the race, and in the case that you do not feel comfortable, stop
- The organizer is not responsible for any injury, sickness, or accidents upon participation in the race. There is
also no applicable insurance.
- Participants must agree in advance that pictures and videos may be posted on, Monthly Runners, RUNNET (RUNNET
GLOBAL), the official website, social media, and others, and entrust the organizer with the portrait rights.
- The organizers acknowledge the importance of personal data and will strictly comply with privacy policies and
related laws. The organizer will use personal information based on these laws and policies.
Your personal information will be used to: improve service for race participants, deliver participation guides
information on future races, notify and announce race results, provide service from sponsors, supporting
organizations, and related organizations.